March 15, 2013

Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki! - 5.5 (Volume 1 Extra)

Mmm, good feeling.

Look at what we have here.

And so with the release of this special chapter, we are officially done with volume 1. I still need to redo the previous chapters but that will have to wait as I managed to get my hands on the RAWs for chapters up to 13 (thanks to er!).

Some notes:
  • I will include the front cover and back cover extra pages that I initially placed in the files of chapter 1. They make more sense in context after having read the volume and so they will be in the extra release from now on.
  • I am very arbitrary when it comes to typesetting SFX and miscellaneous text so don't expect me to be consistent on this.
  • ...Not much else to note, except this chapter is very lewd (volume 2's extra even more so).
Without further apoo, here's chapter 5.5. Enjoy.

P.S. For those who like this author's art, I plan on doing a doujin (NSFW, for real) that he did for C83 (82?) so look forward to that. But I have to learn how to clean first.
-->