April 26, 2013

Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki! - 06

The releases are getting slower and slower every chapter!

This chapter took longer than it should have mainly because I wanted to learn how to clean but I ended up asking two fine gentlemen to do it for me instead. So what did I learn about cleaning in the end? Absolutely nothing! However, we're finally in volume 2 which should be pretty fun based on what I've seen.


In any case, some notes:
  • Fonts changed AGAIN, I wonder how long until someone decides to put me on the spot for changing the fonts so often.
  • Ikebukuro Curie Academy has changed to Ikebukuro Creation High School courtesy of the cover for volume 2.
  • The trend for every new volume is that there are color pages in the first chapter. So this typically means the first chapter of any new volume might take awhile (maybe, maybe not) but afterwards, it's just black and white pages so you can expect the rest of the volume fairly quickly compared to this one.
  • Thanks to the Maigo denizens for cleaning (Kiiragi, Naselare), guhehe.
  • These are my actual scans as the currently available raws from the magazines weren't the best. So yes, I did the unspeakable and took apart my own copy (worst thing ever).
  • Still planning on redoing the previous chapters for consistency (one day).

Without further ado, here is Chapter 06.
-->