January 21, 2013

Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki! - 04

Want something?
Losing sleep once more just to get the chapter done, but it's a good thing Monday's a day off!

And so we have Chapter 4. One more chapter and an omake and we'll be done with Volume 1.

Some notes:
  • I misspelled Susugi's name as Suzuki (must've been tired), since that's how her name is pronounced. So that'll be her official name from now on. It really is weird.
  • I've changed the fonts again.
  • I discovered a lot of errors in my past chapters and so I'll be doing re-releases of them when I get the volume done (no raws for volume 2 yet, so I got free time). "Rudeful"... I can't believe I did not catch that.
  • Redraws were scarce this chapter, so no complaints here.
  • Hinari's breasts are a miracle of the universe.
Anyway, click the link for Chapter 04.
-->