December 18, 2012

Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki - 01

Riiight, so here's a series that nobody's working on. What's it about?

It's about a guy who enrolls in a school that focuses on teaching the ways of the otaku so students can use it in the real world for success or another. And so forth.



Anyway, you can get the chapter below.
Chapter 01

Some notes:

I kept クリエ as Curie, since it seems this word was made up or something. In any case, it refers to a creator which is dutifully noted by our protagonist. I see that Baka-Updates seems to have it as Krea but I'll keep it as Curie to keep with the notion of creator.

Redrawing sucks.

Let me know if any sentences sound awkward or something sucks about any of the work, will try to fix (probably).

Hinari uses 僕 (boku) instead of the usual 私 (watashi). The former is more towards what a boy would use and the latter is more gender neutral. Conclude what you will from this.

Tie between boobs is a new fetish.

Update: Re-uploaded, fixed bubble
Update 2: Was notified of a typesetting mistake on a page along with a bunch of white specks I overlooked. Didn't fill all of them in but I'll do it for all the releases in the future.
-->